Got a new HP Pavilion X2 10 - 2 in 1 (n113DX) and love it, but have questions.....

Bbeelzebub

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello, I bought a new tablet to replace an aging Android tablet and fell in love with the build quality and form factor of this HP tablet. I got a great deal on it and am loving using windows 10 on it.

Thursday night, I went to bed and it only lost 1 or 2 % overnight. Last night... I woke up with it dead. I'm going to watch it, but do i need to keep the battery saver feature on in order to prevent battery loss overnight? I would think sleep mode would be as good. For right now, I'll assume it was a flue and see how it handles the next couple days.

Secondly, is there a simple solution to remove the recovery partitions that the OEM creates? I don't need or want their bloat and I would love to reclaim that 5gb of space. I've uninstalled the extra programs and HP specific junk from it, but that really didn't give me back much space. t don't suppose I can just install Windows 10 from the online installation tool over the existing and keep the license. That would not work, correct?

Outside of those two things, I really dig this tablet / 2 in 1.

Anybody else have one of these tablets or want to recommend some fun stuff to do with it? So far, I've tried out AMI DuOS android emulation and it's kind of fun for the few apps I may want to use that aren't on Windows.

Thanks!

Bbeelzebub

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I did go in and take a look at the battery report. It doesn't say much, other than it never went into standby. It's the only time that has happened over three days so I'll keep on watching it.
Untitled.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes