Microsoft store is a joke!!!

Geodude074

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Every single laptop that I want to buy on the Microsoft Store, is out of stock!!! I've been keeping an eye on the website, checking it daily for WEEKS now and none of the items stock has ever changed. Wtf Microsoft?!!! If you aren't going to have any inventory, take the laptops off your site! Why clutter up your store with unstocked inventory? What a flippin' joke. Every time I've purchased something from the Microsoft Store or dealt with the Microsoft customer service, it's always been a TERRIBLE experience! I even talked to a Microsoft Support associate and they said "Unfortunately we do not have information about stock availability as it is updated in real time, once our warehouse is in stock it will be made available to the public." WHAT A JOKE!

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5718SLV Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

Buy Dell Inspiron 15 i5558-5716SLV Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

Buy HP Pavilion 15-ab292nr Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

Buy Acer Aspire V 15 V3-575T-7008 Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

Buy HP Pavilion 17-g192nr Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store

All out of stock! The only devices in stock are the gimmicky 2-in-1's that NOBODY wants to buy! It's like Microsoft is trying to shove these 2-in-1's down our throats when nobody wants to buy them.

winplusR

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah that's bad. I feel you. Just try other online stores, like Amazon. Customer service of MS is really bad. Maybe not all but in my experience, it is bad. That's just my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos