Looking for a great cheap tablet? I found one!

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone,
Not trying to sound like a salesman, but wanted to let you all know that if you are looking for a Windows tablet, I just got one that is very inexpensive and outperforms more expensive ones. I tried like 3 other budget tablets before this and they were no comparison... CHUWI HiBook 10.1 .. I left the amazon link at the bottom. Less than $210 when I got it the other day... it's:
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 Dual boot
Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
4GB RAM
64GB eMMC Storage + MicroSC card expansion
USB-C
mini HDMI
1920x1080 OGS IPS display

It's built really well, and from what I can make out it's as powerful or moreso than the Surface 3!!

Hope this helps some, it really is a nice tablet for $209 .. below is the link...

http://www.amazon.com/HiBook-Window...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3484753

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Atom x7-Z8700 mush better than x5-Z8300 so it cannot be faster.
Lets wait for month or two and hear back from you again :)
These Chinese tablets have too many problems

Sunstorming

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Atom x7-Z8700 mush better than x5-Z8300 so it cannot be faster.
Lets wait for month or two and hear back from you again :)
These Chinese tablets have too many problems

You re right now that I have had it a few days. After I tried resetting Windows, it went into a bootloop after the Preparing... part. Couldn't recover, bricked. USB key boot results in Windows not knowing what the hell to do with the 16 (!!!!!) partitions on the drive. I sent it back.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
You re right now that I have had it a few days. After I tried resetting Windows, it went into a bootloop after the Preparing... part. Couldn't recover, bricked. USB key boot results in Windows not knowing what the hell to do with the 16 (!!!!!) partitions on the drive. I sent it back.

Why didn't u try the asus t100 ha

Sent from mTalk

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I was in the same position, considering to buy something cheap from Chinese vendors. But after spending a few hours on a few forums, I decided to pass on them.
But , believe me, even good brands like Dell have bad Windows tablet too. I have Venue Pro 8 and hate what Dell did with it.

It might not be a problem of Windows itself, but all these cheap Intel hardware inside them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb