ultimate Microsoft Laptop

Callum_Smith

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
What if Microsoft made a pure laptop. Similar to a MacBook in function.

I'm talking a pure laptop form, no touch screen, removable screen etc. Just a great keyboard, full HD or QHD screen, great speakers etc.

Having good specs with a tier system would also be cool.

Id love the idea of the surface book however the detachable screen is just one extra thing to break, and the hinge doesn't capture my fancy.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No touch screen or no removable screen?

Gasp. No thank you.

I'm pretty sure Apple will eventually put some sort of touch screen on the MacBook series... and it will be "Revolutionary"

2 in 1's are the future. Apple is just late to the party.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
What if Microsoft made a pure laptop. Similar to a MacBook in function.

I'm talking a pure laptop form, no touch screen, removable screen etc. Just a great keyboard, full HD or QHD screen, great speakers etc.

Having good specs with a tier system would also be cool.

Id love the idea of the surface book however the detachable screen is just one extra thing to break, and the hinge doesn't capture my fancy.

well, lots of companies do exactly that. MS is trying for a new design, not redoing old ones

Callum_Smith

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I have no need for a 2 in 1. I use my phone for minor things, and would love a dedicated machine for work, the 2 in 1 idea just means more breakable parts and excess cost for technology

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have no need for a 2 in 1. I use my phone for minor things, and would love a dedicated machine for work, the 2 in 1 idea just means more breakable parts and excess cost for technology

everyone has their own use case :smile:

I also wish MS had a 17.3 inch laptop but MS as I see it are not trying to compete with current laptop manufacturers but introduce an entirely new category of devices. If you want laptops, every pc company has them. If you want detachables and 2 in 1s, then MS has shown how they should be

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)