Hello all,
    I was wondering if the Dell Inspiron 15 i5565-5850gry is a good laptop to get for under $700 with the specs it has? Any help and tips would be appreciated. I'm more of an Android guy, but I found out that a Windows Laptop is something I need. Thank you

This is the link for the Laptop as well:
    https://m.costco.com/Dell-Inspiron-1...100309534.html
    01-16-2017 08:46 PM
    It'll work but I would personally go for something else.

But don't think that means you shouldn't get this PC, I just value different things in a laptop than you might. We know your budget and you just gotta think about whether you want a laptop that's larger or smaller, what features etc. etc.

For example I value repairability, flexibility and portability over raw performance, looks, graphics capability and having a large screen. (Went for a business-class convertible ultrabook.)

My friend on the contrary chose a consumer notebook with a 17" display and a competent level of gaming chops. It's a lot larger and heavier but it can power through some games and editing tasks mine won't do so well in.
    01-16-2017 11:05 PM
    It'll work but I would personally go for something else.

But don't think that means you shouldn't get this PC, I just value different things in a laptop than you might. We know your budget and you just gotta think about whether you want a laptop that's larger or smaller, what features etc. etc.

For example I value repairability, flexibility and portability over raw performance, looks, graphics capability and having a large screen. (Went for a business-class convertible ultrabook.)

My friend on the contrary chose a consumer notebook with a 17" display and a competent level of gaming chops. It's a lot larger and heavier but it can power through some games and editing tasks mine won't do so well in.
    Thank you for the reply,
    I would like one with great performance, design, and mid-gaming capabilities. It's just that I don't want to spend more then $650 because I don't have that kind of money to spend. This one seems to offer all of those, with a 2 year warranty from Costco, and a free year of McAfee service (as much as I don't like the owner himself) as extra. If you have any other laptops or 2 in 1's that you would think would work, than I would love to see them, just in case they offer a better deal or better performance, etc. Thank You
    01-17-2017 09:44 AM
    Preferably 15 inch though, although a 13" would be OK as well.
    01-17-2017 09:51 AM
    I ordered The i5565-5850gry Dell on Thursday night, so it will be here sometime Tuesday Night. I will be posting a review(ish) post on here as well for people looking for something similar. Thank you for your help.
    01-21-2017 02:36 PM
    Looks good, with these specs may be it is time for me to upgrade
    01-24-2017 06:13 AM
    Looks good, with these specs may be it is time for me to upgrade
    It's certainly a good laptop, I'll be posting a review either today or tomorrow on here, so look out for that.
    01-28-2017 10:31 AM
    It's certainly a good laptop, I'll be posting a review either today or tomorrow on here, so look out for that.
    Thanks, will be waiting for your review.
    01-30-2017 05:55 AM
    Thanks, will be waiting for your review.
    I'll be extending it until Friday or Saturday, Lots of work today and this week is going to be hectic :(. Sorry for the delay, but then I get to expand my review a little.
    01-30-2017 07:35 PM
    I'll be extending it until Friday or Saturday, Lots of work today and this week is going to be hectic :(. Sorry for the delay, but then I get to expand my review a little.
    Oh no worries at all, take your time.
    01-31-2017 06:53 AM