Anyone know of a W10 tablet that meets these specs?

AndyM72

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

What I'm looking for is this:

- Ships with Windows 10
- 10.x inch screen
- Core M processor
- 4GB RAM minimum
- has a stand that is either integrated or has a cover accessory that isn't a "type cover" (so I can leave the clip on keyboard at home to save weight but still prop the tablet up if I need)
- Active digitiser with stylus support

Basically what I'm looking for is an ASUS Transformer Mini but with a Core M processor (Atom based systems are too slow, drive me crazy).

Thanks in advance

- Andy

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Maybe you should take a look at Eve V that is not yet available (it was available for pre-orders, actual orders are not yet live). You can pick up the processor you need, it does support stylus and is slightly larger then what you need. You can probably get an accessory for it but I am not sure about that. Hope I helped.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I took a look but the closes I could find is the Cube i7. It has 10.6 inch screen but no kickstand. Oh, and good luck getting it shipped from China!

If you really want a Core M, you might have to settle for a 12 inch screen.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I took a look but the closes I could find is the Cube i7. It has 10.6 inch screen but no kickstand. Oh, and good luck getting it shipped from China!

If you really want a Core M, you might have to settle for a 12 inch screen.

Yeah Cube was who I was thinking of, as he described it. Lot of those tablets have actualy bases rather than type covers. Cube made the first m-core Chinese tablets. And before 12-13 kicked off, 10 inches was the thing. Cube i7 I believe gets some solid reviews. Probably not badly priced right about now.

Check out techtablets for impartial reviews of Chinese tablets. Critical and in depth.

I get virtually everything I buy shipped from china. Aliexpress is the way to be (full buyer escrow payment based protection, so never any real risk, and usually pays to go for something like EMS or DHL shipping with larger purchases like this, just so they arrive quick) :)

L0n3N1nja

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Samsung galaxy book fits the bill except for it lacks a built in stand.

Dell has a latitude in the 5000 series with Core M and 10.8" screen.

Otherwise anything I know of off the top of my head is a 12"

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Samsung galaxy book fits the bill except for it lacks a built in stand.

Dell has a latitude in the 5000 series with Core M and 10.8" screen.

Otherwise anything I know of off the top of my head is a 12"

I second the dell latitude 11 5000 series either the 5175 or 5179 models which run $380-650 refurbished (they start at $1000 us new). They have nice keyboard dock, stand dock and pen accessories available though they can add another $200 to your cost.

Latitude 11 5000 (517X) Series 2-in-1 Laptop | Dell United States

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss