Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Just one example of how asia will be chomping at the bit to play with windows on arm configurations, and experiment with it. Indiegogo campaign.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kspro-8-2-umpc-ultra-mobile-pc-with-windows-10-computer#/

Campaign is for a 8.2 inch "Ultramobile PC/UMPC". 8/128 with 835 snapdragon and Windows on ARM, and apparently 12 hour battery life...(?).

Actually looks pretty swish as a "pocket laptop", and its got touch screen which may help make up for those horrible mousesticks these things seem to generally employ.

If it were me, i'd want the hinge to go 100 percent flat, or full 360, and I'd want active stylus. Especially as its not 100 percent cheap.

Wonder if you could actually use such a thing, as a smartphone replacement? (would work much better with a 360 flip. Theoretically WoA can make calls and texts right?

Anyway, it may not come out and succeed, but it probably will, and I expect we will see asia do some very interesting things with WoA.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I'd actually like something like this. Would be kinda cool to have something more portable for work and entertainment than some of the bigger tablets and laptops.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett