Dear Microsoft, Why don't I see any Lumias Showcased on every websites, blogs etc.?

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Why don't I see any Lumias or windows phones in general showcased on every websites like amazon, flipkart, etc. (in india). I have been buying stuff through these websites for past couple of months or more, but never seen a lumia on the home page, or promoted pages. All androids. How are you promoting stuff, if there aren't any phones visible?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Why don't I see any Lumias or windows phones in general showcased on every websites like amazon, flipkart, etc. (in india). I have been buying stuff through these websites for past couple of months or more, but never seen a lumia on the home page, or promoted pages. All androids. How are you promoting stuff, if there aren't any phones visible?

Because they are waiting for windows 10. They know its not worth it if they advertise their phones now or, they are just being lazy.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
If you ever saw the movie To Late The Hero with Cliff Robinson in the lead role you know how a great many WP users feel. Hope it ends better but I am beginning to have my doubts.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 for phones is probably 3-4 months away, meanwhile they cannot just afford to loose market share, which they have been so far.
Ok they advertise their 8.1 phones excessively, people buy it. Oh no its missing these features and these apps isn't as good. I'm switching to something else. They badmouth wp, less people buy it, market share gets worse

Whereas with windows 10: There's functionality and features. Some apps are missing but the ones that exist are good (assuming devs update for 10) people stay on 10 and some might recommended it to others. Market share increases.

Maybe I over exaggerated but that's probably why Microsoft isn't being excessive with their adverts yet. They know it's not good enough. Just my opinion though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb