10-17-2017 03:51 PM
148 12345 ...
tools
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e9c0cbd56d.jpg. Nokia colors with that 80s look. 😁
    Where's the screen? 😁

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    libra89 and Guytronic like this.
    04-16-2017 08:41 AM
    Right now it looks quite a bit like this: https://nokiapoweruser.com/latest-su...ows-10-mobile/
    04-16-2017 10:18 AM
    Right now it looks quite a bit like this: https://nokiapoweruser.com/latest-su...ows-10-mobile/
    "drools all over tablet screen".

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    04-16-2017 11:36 AM
    A Dell Venue Pro with a landscape keyboard instead.

dell-venue-pro-tmob-rb-2.jpg
    Drael646464 and Guytronic like this.
    04-18-2017 12:16 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DELL-VENUE-PRO-TMOB-RB-2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	135084
    I wouldn't mind a nice keyboard windows phone.
    HeyCori likes this.
    04-23-2017 12:18 AM
    My dream phone - I have two

The first - is entirely wearable.

Its a watch, with a small touch screen, that can primarily be driven by voice. It can project phone calls via the finger to the ear. When paired with the HoloLens, it can display a large display virtually.

The second, relies on haptic feedback

It runs full windows 10 on arm, and comes equipped with a virtual touch xbox game controller. But the keyboard and game controller use sonic haptic feedback, to feel like actual buttons, so its a keyboard business driver, and a gaming machine.
    04-23-2017 12:21 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DELL-VENUE-PRO-TMOB-RB-2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	205.0 KB 
ID:	135084
    I want this phone for myself
    HeyCori likes this.
    04-24-2017 01:04 PM
    Simple: This in a 6" form factor. Front-facing speakers, boom sound, 20mp camera, SD card. Only wish it would have a removable battery:

htc-one-m8-windows-design.png

HTC One (M8) for Windows Smartphone | Features and Specs | HTC United States
    05-07-2017 06:59 PM
    Lumia 925-esque design. Minimal bezel, and no stupid curved glass like the S8, something more akin to the LG G6. Must be a one-handed phone, so no larger than the 950.

SD835, 4+GB RAM, at least 64GB internal storage, preferably with the NVMe standard like the iPhone for insane transfer speeds, and of course a MicroSD slot.

AMOLED screen, QHD at least, definitely a glance screen, double tap to wake. HDR10 or Dolby HDR certified. Bluetooth 5.0.

Metal chassis, plastic or glass back for NFC and Qi. Has to impress JerryRigEverything with the durability.

IP68 rating. Would love a removable battery but obviously that would never meet the certification.

High-quality PureView dual cameras. One for wide-angle, like the LG G6. Dedicated camera button as well.

Front facing stereo speakers, the Idol 4S perfected this.

All three fingerprint, iris, and face scanner for Windows Hello. Needs to be as fast as my SP4 or iPhone.

High quality DAC, again the Idol 4S excels at this.

The Lumia McLaren's cool 3D touch technology, not apple's lame 3D touch that no one I know ever uses.

And of course, a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
    buuduy17, RumoredNow and F4lco like this.
    05-16-2017 12:36 PM
    I'm less concerned with the raw specs of it and more with the actual experience. Would it be nice to have the latest SoC and whatnot? Yeah. Would it be cool to have a super high res display with colors that only people in the future will be able to see? Sure, why not. Would it be awesome if the chassis was made out of a super exotic material that no one's ever heard of before? Probably, but my biggest wish is still for a better experience.

For example: I can go to any apple store and buy an unlocked iPhone with no ties to any carrier whatsoever, pop in my T-Mobile SIM and BAM, everything's there! I can enable/disable wifi-calling or VoLTE, most/all of the carrier features are there (I know some of the baked-in video calling stuff is really only available on android devices right now but I suspect that'll change in the future) and the ecosystem for the most part feels pretty cohesive.

This is what I want from MS. I want to be able to go into any MS store and just buy an unlocked phone that will just work. I want to be able to pop my SIM in, whether it's TMO, ATT, VZ, whoever and just have stuff work without any real tinkering. I want the hardware to be powerful enough that the experience never feels strained, and as long as it's the same size or smaller than the Elite X3 I'm fine with that. If the battery can last all day like an Elite X3 or a 1520 then even better. I guess I'm just tired of what feels like half-baked phones from MS. Don't get me wrong, HP did a great job with their device, but I rely on T-Mobile's wifi calling and VoLTE enough that I can't really compromise on those features. But other things like app response time which I realize is probably more developer-dependent but still frustrating. I guess what I'm saying is that I want to be able to pick my Windows device FIRST and then choose my carrier, not the other way around.
    05-23-2017 02:09 PM
    My dream windows phone? It looks like a 10 inch Surface.
    Kot Prada likes this.
    05-28-2017 12:58 AM
    My dream windows phone: a 7" phablet, bezeless, minimum 300dpi, snapdragon 830 or better, runs windows 10 on arm, with a surface pro styled type cover and pen loop. The phone on the back would have a wireframe kickstand similar in design to the surface pro. That would be my ultimate go to for business note taking, notating photos, bring it to the office and plug into monitor and keyboard/mouse. It would be awesome!! And with full windows 10 on arm should be able to run a third party android simulator to run android apps not available on windows 10 platform.
    KomakhidzeJaba likes this.
    06-06-2017 01:57 PM
    It should be bigger phone like Samsung Galaxy note Series . With full Windows 10. Should run win32 applications , with best phone specs like snapdragon 835 , 6gb or 8gb of ram , minimum 64gb rom which you can expend by sd card , battery more than 5000mah , better camera than ever, eye scanner and also fingerprint scanner, and design should be similar like Lumia 930 .
    06-06-2017 02:15 PM
    My Dream Windows phone will be Cloud White by default and then change with mood. Shape and feel of a Large GummyBear . The ringer would play the theme to the never-ending story . The battery life is 72hrs in go mode , vibrant display colors , 3-D imaging . Limited Edition $ 1,200
    Alex Zapata and Drael646464 like this.
    06-08-2017 02:55 PM
    I would tell them to make a Windows phone version of the iPhone SE. Maybe like 4.5-4.7" screen size, a battery efficient processor. It should be able to go on a charge for 1.5 days, with good cameras on the front and back. Pocket friendly, especially for those of us with pants/jeans with "fake" pockets.
    This! I cannot go back to WM until they put a fingerprint scanner in the front.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-15-2017 07:27 AM
    Premium guts (running Windows 10 on ARM) and a solid camera with a sub 5" screen :)
    06-20-2017 11:23 AM
    With plenty of apps , and that's all I need
    06-20-2017 11:43 AM
    I asked a very similar question back in March : What does the perfect Windows phone look like? https://www.windowscentral.com/what-does-perfect-windows-phone-look-like-continuum

My dream Windows "phone" wouldn't be a phone at all. It would be an ultramobile Surface PC with full Windows with the context-conforming CShell and Continuum. It would have a foldable design and would be capable of docking within a HP Lap Dock-like peripheral if I wanted a laptop setting. Continuum with a keyboard and monitor would give me that desktop setting. And in hand unfolded it would be a mini-tablet, and folded it could function as a phone. It would come with AR glasses and a Surface Pen and be great for my business, personal and gaming uses. It would be all devices in one.
    07-05-2017 10:26 AM
    I would like something that has a display no bigger than 6" and no smaller than 5.5". Otherwise it would have to be foldable.

I would like it to have a Snapdragon 835 processor. And I would like it very much to be water proof and dust proof. My Lumia 950 XL is not and I'm afraid to take it out of my pocket on a rainy day. If in order to achieve this goal the device would have to ditch the MicroSD expansion slot and the removable battery I wouldn't mind as long as it will have 128 GB of storage and a 3500mAh battery.

I would like for it to have a good camera (20 MP with OIS, and a true-tone flash.

Also I would like it to have a metal frame, something like Nokia Lumia 925 had and I would like it to have wireless charging.

I would like it to have inking support, so I would like it to have support for pen.

What else? It must support CShell, and through Continuum dock to allow the execution of normal Windows OS.

I come to love the Windows Hello authentication through iris scanning. I would like this device to support this type of authentication. If iris authentication works flawlessly I can live without a fingerprint scanner.
    07-06-2017 10:44 AM
    What does your DREAM Windows Phone look like? Size, battery life, specs, etc... if you could grab any manufacturer and tell them 'make this', what would you tell them to do?? :)
    I'm a big fan of this concept: https://www.behance.net/gallery/5138...-Surface-Phone
    07-06-2017 10:53 AM
    as well as 60 to 120 fps for camera, glance as per that one which was on 8.1
    07-06-2017 10:55 AM
    What does your DREAM Windows Phone look like? Size, battery life, specs, etc... if you could grab any manufacturer and tell them 'make this', what would you tell them to do?? :)
    http://onewindows.es/wp-content/uplo...e-concepto.jpg
    Jackie Earley likes this.
    07-06-2017 11:00 AM
    i really hope there should be a windows phone coming (at leat for those who love windows 10 mobile and the surface line up to the phone). if they are making a phone/ mobile. i really like to have the name in the surface line up. a good display like surafce which should be compactable for surafce pen, dial and all surface equipments. it will be cool if the surface phone/ mobile should be a 2- in - 1 which can change in to a tablet and phone same time.. even though the phone should be light weight. better battery, hight optimizationable RAAM (atleast 3 GB) . and the phone should gave a user a premium feel while holding and using it. with windows hello with facial 3D recognization, Continumm, Iris scanning, Touch ID, a good camera like sony, latest facilities and able to run Desktop apps by emmulation.on that
    07-06-2017 11:01 AM
    Mine's easy.
    The HP Elite x3 without the chrome bezel at the bottom (not a fan of shiny stuff), add Glance and improve the camera just a smidge.
    07-06-2017 11:01 AM
    Basically I want to combine the best of BlackBerry with the best of my HP Elite x3.

I want a high quality physical keyboard. Something between the BlackBerry Passport and the BlackBerry KEYone designs. Fingerprint reader in the keyboard. Lots of support for keyboard shortcuts. All those things that BlackBerry did so well for years.

After that, basically the typical power stuff. Full Windows 10 on ARM with a Snapdragon 835. 6GB of RAM. High quality professional build like the HP Elite x3 (waterproof, dustproof, etc). Glare resistant and Gorilla Glass screen; the glare on my Elite makes it unusable in the sun, so much worse than any BlackBerry I owned before this.

Then as a bonus, available in unique colours like the old Lumias, not just black. Otherwise don't really care what it looks like.

I would pay a lot of money for that phone/mini PC.
    Drael646464 likes this.
    07-06-2017 11:04 AM
148 12345 ...