WiFi file sharing app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
I just uninstalled Xender frm my lumia coz its unstable n dsnt transfer files correctly so can anyone recommend me a wifi file sharing app where i dnt have to create a hotspot i mean android/ios user creates the grp then i join n receive n send files..Thnx in advance...

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
The one I use since 8.1 is FTP Server. It creates a FTP server, so your PC can connect to it true explorer like: ftp://192.168.1.1 and you're in. Speed relies solely on your router capability.

There is another one for wifi direct, if that is what you meant - ShareIt I believe is the name, but I haven't really tested that one. Should work between phones on the same wifi.

Regards

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
Shareit wants me to create a hotspot which i dnt want to thats y i chose xender but xender dsnt transfer files well n ui is the worse btw will check FTP server out ...Thnx...

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Do people have data plans that charge for each letter they type? Those plans must be very expensive or I suppose the people, very poor.
Communication should be the goal.
Best Wishes

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well y wud a man with a wifi connection feel the need of using mobile data n wasting money i wud call that stupidity..

How much money did you just save with that message? You only saved the cost of typing a hand full of characters. Or, is it that you aren't actually trying to communicate? Or don't know how?
Best Wishes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss