Positive Windows phone news thread

9ja

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Keep going to a big box near base and looking at all the nice shiny Sammy's (S8) and Motorola's (Moto Z) and wearables (Gear S3 Frontier). And you know what, I look at their home screens, look at my live tiles the Windows Mobile UX, and walk away. Long live Windows Mobile, best cellphone OS there is, despite everything.

So very true. In spite of our grumbles, MS, I believe will spring a platform changing device. All these WM 10 updates can't just amount to naught! My 2 cents.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Just barely started reading it now but can't wait for it...eSIM baby!

Interesting.
So how does this if you switch between devices? Lets say you use one during the week and another on the weekend, or you like to tinker. Will they both just have the esim so whichever one is on is connected to the network?

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Interesting.
So how does this if you switch between devices? Lets say you use one during the week and another on the weekend, or you like to tinker. Will they both just have the esim so whichever one is on is connected to the network?

That's what I haven't seen made clear. That would be my concern with eSIM.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Interesting.

If you have the pluggable eSIM then it would be ok, but only the SD835 supports eSIM thus far.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Good points. It is only going to start coming with SD835 devices. So I guess once we start seeing them we can then conclude how the plans/phone number/device activation works.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Where? What? Who?

Parking in downtown Miami, Coral Gables or Ft. Lauderdale is impossible without PayByPhone. To say it's my most used app after phone and email is no exaggeration. I'm so happy I could just s**t.

Sent from my Elite x3 on mTalk

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Parking in downtown Miami, Coral Gables or Ft. Lauderdale is impossible without PayByPhone. To say it's my most used app after phone and email is no exaggeration. I'm so happy I could just s**t.

Sent from my Elite x3 on mTalk

That's great! Hopefully they have plenty of public restrooms down there too. 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb