Chinese battery covers for Lumias

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
You can get them cheaply from ebay in all the Nokia colors.

I'm positively surprised: I got one for my 730 and it fits very well and looks good too. They come from a 3D printer I believe.

To be recommended. Delivery time is a bit slow at 10-15 days. But they normally include shipping in the end price. Just 3-4$, depending on the model.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You can get them cheaply from ebay in all the Nokia colors.

I'm positively surprised: I got one for my 730 and it fits very well and looks good too. They come from a 3D printer I believe.

To be recommended. Delivery time is a bit slow at 10-15 days. But they normally include shipping in the end price. Just 3-4$, depending on the model.

Which phone did you get one for? I bought one for a 1320 and the buttons didn't work at all. They would all press down at the same time, all the time, and made the phone freak out and reset itself.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I got one for Lumia 730 and another is ordered for 640. The buttons fit well.

I have done two tests with the 640. The first one was bad, the second one was great. I think the best suggestion for these is to offer feedback here or the seller's page to help out other people.

I have written reviews to try to help people out with the few that I have tried.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've bought loads of these from China for my 640XLs. They've all been awesome. The ones I bought for my 905XL have all been very cheaply made, but worked.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
It's a mix bag, to be honest.
I've bought several for all my Lumias, a Ssg Tab & Surface3.
Most are painted over a basic white shell. Some are hardy but most will chip and breaks off at the edges.
The usual lifespan is about 6 months, but I guess its a trade off with the cheap price. You could get several and change it whenever it wears out.
Not all is bad, I've bought several backplate (awesome green) for my 830 with wireless charging and it looks like an original for a fraction of the price.
I've a burgundy vinyl cover for my Surface3, no complains either...

Edit: Just to add, some orders just never arrived and I have written directly to the seller (via AliExpress) which they replied that they resend them, but it never arrived either. Some are sellers are kinda dodgy.
... !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)