Kali Linux on Windows Phone/Tablet! Solution!

Ogi1167

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
So i did a little research about this topic. And i have found amazing app called Linux Deploy WP Unfortunly it can not be installed throw Microsoft Store, BUT! you can download and install it throw Windows App Studio Installer which can be installed from store! In this Windows app studio installer you can find in main menu qr scan option, and scan a QR code from here : sdsggds.png

When you install it, you can just follow steps it is easy! Here's screenshot:
kali-v1.png

mileson73

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
You put picture from the tablet, did you try this on the phone? As I could understand need minimum 20GB!! for install. It's to much for phone.

Ogi1167

Jun 15, 2017
Visit site
Yes, you are right, this is on tablet, but i have tryed out on Microsoft Lumia 550 and it worked. I guess you think that Kali neds 20GB of space, but you need to download a Kali Linux MINI and it is around 5 GB after installation. And i have noticed one little problem.... YOU CANT EXIT KALI LINUX AFTER RUNING IT! you need to restart your phone!!! But hey! its kali, haha

Here's their website: http://linuxdeploywp.ga/

Last edited:

nitikosovo

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Is there a way to install Windows App Studio in Windows phone 8 or 8.1 without updating to Win 10 Mobile.
-Or any way to install Kali Linux in Win Phone 8/8.1 :grincry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo