07-30-2017 01:04 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    The more I think about it, I think we are all wrong about the "next big thing" in mobile from MS.

Won't we all be disappointed if it's not what we've built it up to be? Just thinking about how slow MS seems to be at reacting to things lately.... and I can't help but feel that the next big thing MS is betting on isn't a foldable screen, or anything to do with holograms... but simply what's been right in front of us all this time... Simply a phone, that when in continuum, can run x86/64 apps.

I do hope I'm wrong, but I won't be shy to say "I told you so" if that's all MS has up it's sleeve.

Don't think I'll take the blue pill if that's all it is.
    I'll take one of those too!
    07-30-2017 12:19 PM
    The more I think about it, I think we are all wrong about the "next big thing" in mobile from MS.

Won't we all be disappointed if it's not what we've built it up to be? Just thinking about how slow MS seems to be at reacting to things lately.... and I can't help but feel that the next big thing MS is betting on isn't a foldable screen, or anything to do with holograms... but simply what's been right in front of us all this time... Simply a phone, that when in continuum, can run x86/64 apps.

I do hope I'm wrong, but I won't be shy to say "I told you so" if that's all MS has up it's sleeve.

Don't think I'll take the blue pill if that's all it is.
    Food for thought. I don't believe in Unicorns either especially in today's day and age where no one can keep a secret.
    07-30-2017 01:04 PM
77 ... 234