Is it better to switch on windows phone?

virtualnerves

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
I am using vivo 21 kl but i an not satisfied with its performance i was thinkig to switch over to windows as i heard windows gives better battry backup as compared to android.And in vivo when i use instagram it automaticlly shows application not working .similar goes for other social media profiles except facebook.I Is the windows platform is strong it can handle a social media addict like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I am using vivo 21 kl but i an not satisfied with its performance i was thinkig to switch over to windows as i heard windows gives better battry backup as compared to android.And in vivo when i use instagram it automaticlly shows application not working .similar goes for other social media profiles except facebook.I Is the windows platform is strong it can handle a social media addict like me.

I'm kind of shocked that no one has responded to this thread.

Anyway, Windows is kind of in a maintenance (right now)/rebuilding (for the future, that is) mode at this time. It still gets monthly updates but no added features. As for social media, it depends on the particular social medias you use.

Facebook hasn't been updated a while (I believe), Instagram is updated occasionally, along with WhatsApp. Facebook Messenger isn't up to date. GroupMe gets updates, but there's no Snapchat here.

For certain apps such as Facebook and Instagram, what you have access to can depend on the phone you pick. For Instagram, you can only go live on phones with at least 2gb of RAM. Otherwise, you can't but you can do everything else. Phones that meet that are usually high-end such as the Lumia 950, 950 XL and HP Elite x3.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Windows does not give better "battery backup" - you would be better off choosing an Android phone that has better battery life.

I would try to pick a less obscure/inexpensive Android model as well. Windows 10 Mobile is not the platform for social media either, as it crashes as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre