Suddenly outlook.com account can't be managed on WM 10

Arievl

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a problem with Windows 10 Mobile, latest build (but on the previous one I had it too). All of a sudden, without me touching my phone, all of my contacts from my outlook.com account have disappeared from my phone. When I want to acces the account settings I can't. I have 4 accounts set up on my phone: outlook.com can't be managed, the other three without problems. On internet I can find solutions to this problem for Windows 10 on pc's, but not on mobile. It's really annoying. This week when the problem first popped up, I eventually did a hard reset. It gave me one day without problems, before it popped up again.

As I can't access account settings, I can't delete the account either so I can't fix the problem that way. Could someone please help me fix this?

Arievl

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! It brings back my contacts, but... still no way to manage the account. So somewhere under the hood there's something wrong with WM, not the app.

Jackson Ombati

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I have the same problems since they introduced focused inbox! Hard resetting as not helped. I suspect contact sync is not working properly hence the reason why contacts are disappearing.
I am hoping the problem shall be fixed by ms in the next update for outlook.

Regards,

Sent from mTalk

John Loo

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I have the same problems since they introduced focused inbox! Hard resetting as not helped. I suspect contact sync is not working properly hence the reason why contacts are disappearing.
I am hoping the problem shall be fixed by ms in the next update for outlook.

Regards,

Sent from mTalk

They introduced Focused inbox a long time ago. Before that, I had problems with the People app on my PC not syncing with my phone, and now I've also lost my contacts in my phone. It seems that if they fix 1 problem, another problem emerges.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven