Managing Playlists on WP8

ryzama

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Looking for some help,

I have a brand new Lumia 920 and I am giving the Xbox Music pass trail a shot. I have been pretty happy so far, however managing playlists on my WP8 seems extremely complicated. I can't even figure out how to edit add/remove individual songs. I can create new play lists, but I can't add or remove songs from them. This should be easy to do...but is not.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You aren't the only one. I made couple playlists on my windows 8 pc (Paid Music Pass). My phone only sees the playlist when I have "Sync with Cloud " on. There is no way to download the playlist locally to the phone. The cloud idea is cool... but on a Verizon shared data plan, why would anyone want to stream cloud music? You can download a song at a time but this is time consuming. Its needed for that individual basis... but if you put together a playlist we should have the availability to download the entire playlist like an album.

runam0k

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe how wrong MS got this. Managing music on the phone using playlists is almost impossible. WP7 with Zune was much better. Hopefully Spotify will hurry up and put out a decent WP8 app.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine yesterday and this is the worst part of the phone music and in particular playlists. There is so little control that it is a right pain in the rear end. The app that syncs with iTunes is perfect in every way apart from one little defect it crashes when there are 70 odd songs left to sync.

Using WMP is just horrible it is slow and buggy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss