Keep voting to bring back Zune

Simon Gregory

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The XBM fiasco is an irritating nightmare. Nearly all of us who knew life as WP7 users want Zune support back.

You can directly let MS know this by adding your support to the cause via uservoice:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...058-continue-to-use-zune-for-media-sync-in-wp

The uservoice suggestion is gaining traction (with thousands of votes already), so register your vote and spread the word! The more votes the better.

Simon Gregory

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, another month has gone by, and this now has another 1500 votes. Fast approaching the 8000 mark, and its now ranked #12 in the overall feature suggestions list!
If you'd like to add your support to the return of WP sync with Zune, register your vote with the link at the top of this thread.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Zune ran circles around iTunes. Why'd they decide to get rid of it? The stigma surrounding the brand because of the failure of the mp3 player? So what. It was still EXCELLENT software. Following that by releasing such an inferior successor (actually no successor at all) just makes no sense. I sat around and waited for months for them to get around to announcing some major upgrade to the media syncing experience, or for XBM to magically become Zune. Didn't happen. Bring it back.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling they wont give a damn.

Share the link with your friends, family and acquaintances. At the very least, we can let Microsoft know that we expect more than what they are currently giving us. It doesn't mean they will go back to the exact Zune software as before, but at least they will know that we liked certain features and they will perhaps bring it back. How many people had actually tried Windows 8 before complaining about the lack of the "Start button"? I know plenty of people that refuse to upgrade simply because of that missing button...but they haven't actually even tried it yet! So if Microsoft listened to all those people and put in a Start button for Windows 8 to appease them, perhaps they will listen to actual users if we raise enough hell about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans