Problem w/XBX Music

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
SO, I often download albums I all ready own using XBC Music, because it's easier until I get a new computer. I did that w/TFK The Art Of Breaking. A song on there, however, is miss titled. It's Hurt, or rather it actually is Hand Grenade, but on my phone it's labeled as Hurt. How can I fix this? It annoys me and I would like to fix it.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
This is why Microsoft should've just rebranded Zune to Xbox Music instead of creating a separate music service.

Honestly, I don't really know how to change music tags on the phone itself. Do you have your purchased music collection on a PC?

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
This is why Microsoft should've just rebranded Zune to Xbox Music instead of creating a separate music service.Honestly, I don't really know how to change music tags on the phone itself. Do you have your purchased music collection on a PC?
I do have the album on a mac, which doesn't support the WP connector. Once my new computer is built I could just delete the song and update it (songs I mean). But you are right, Zune was awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon