Xbox Music Confusion

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Confused about Xbox Music on Windows Phone 8, since it seems ill be upgrading to one soon... do u have to pay to stream for the music store on windows phone 8 or is it like on windows 8 computer free to stream just with ads? On My windows 8 pc I can stream and add songs to my playlist from the store is that how it works on windows phone 8 or do u have to pay to stream on the phone?

and one more question the playlists that I make from streaming through the xbox music store do they transfer over to the windows phone 8?

Chill510

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
You do have to pay to stream on windows phone. Its $10 a month and it gives you up to 4 devices to use for same subscription.

Chill510

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If you already have a ton of music of your own then Xbox music really a horrible service. It disorganized and doesn't know what to do with Xbox music files and your own files. But they did just recently release update that is much better at matching your library to Xbox music library.

On the other hand if you only use Xbox music as your main music library source (like myself) them I highly recommend it. For that purpose I think it works great. As long as your remember that your PC is your main Xbox music hub. Whatever changes you make there (playlist, new songs, etc) will sync through the cloud with your phone.....but not the other way around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077