I tried to love the wp8, but...

spacejovi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
wp_ss_20130409_0001.pngwp_ss_20130409_0002.png
I am particularly mad about the music app, which shows 4x of every song copied to my sd card, which tells me I have minus 4gb space in the "Other" directory. And by the way, I have only a 2gb old nokia class 4 sd card, because the 16gb sandisk class 10 card I bought did not work with the phone L820.
Any suggestions? Shall I sell the phone after 3 months, or...? Thank you

bdwayneferguson

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 32024View attachment 32025
I am particularly mad about the music app, which shows 4x of every song copied to my sd card, which tells me I have minus 4gb space in the "Other" directory. And by the way, I have only a 2gb old nokia class 4 sd card, because the 16gb sandisk class 10 card I bought did not work with the phone L820.
Any suggestions? Shall I sell the phone after 3 months, or...? Thank you

I agree, totally unacceptable and its only one of many, many issues. Xbox music is broken. The worst part of the whole thing was how Zune on windows phone 7 worked perfectly and they just threw it away for something totally broken.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I think you should hang in there with Windows Phone. It really is amazing. Yes, Microsoft should fire the team that decided to disconnect the syncing with the great and full featured Zune PC software but MS as a whole is smart. I have to believe we'll either get ZUNE connectivity back or something even better that allows Zune PC software to work too, just like other software. Don't give up.

spacejovi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I think you should hang in there with Windows Phone. It really is amazing. Yes, Microsoft should fire the team that decided to disconnect the syncing with the great and full featured Zune PC software but MS as a whole is smart. I have to believe we'll either get ZUNE connectivity back or something even better that allows Zune PC software to work too, just like other software. Don't give up.
Yeah, I too find the phone amazing too. But the bugs in some really basic tasks drive me crazy. For example, the tasks not showing in calendar live tile, and the music stuff, which is totally useless to me now because of the duplication. I'm glad I still have my ipod. I hope MSFT would correct this in the next update.

spacejovi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I agree, totally unacceptable and its only one of many, many issues. Xbox music is broken. The worst part of the whole thing was how Zune on windows phone 7 worked perfectly and they just threw it away for something totally broken.
Yeah, I think if they wanted to replace Zune with something new, they should've had it fully tested before delivery. How hard could that be. I never used Zune and wp7, which I thought was awful, mainly because of some reviews and posts. But now I understand why many wp8 users want Zune back.

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
do you have any option to disable syncing music with the cloud?
i cant get how microsoft doesnt care about wp users although they have such a little market share... i hope they work faster and better. nokia works more than microsoft i think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos