I am trying to delete some music off of my phone using the Windows Phone Desktop Sync App (Preview 3), and after I select the songs I want to delete and click there. button, it starts deleting but then just sits there. If I try to use the metro Windows Phone App, it will let me delete one thing, and then any subsequent things I try to delete it just sits there. I wouldn't mind the small storage space on my 8x if I could easily manage the space. Any one else have this issue or have any suggestions?
    04-10-2013 09:29 PM
    This happened to me the other day. In my experience it will delete the items but it will take a while to do it and if you look in your phone's directory afterwards your folders will still be there but empty. Bit of a half-hearted job it seems to do. If you want to delete music off your phone it's better and quicker to just go to the device (I'll assume you're using a Windows PC) by going to My Computer then selecting your Phone from the area where removable drives appear and then navigating into the music folder. Select everything and then delete it. Much simpler and quicker and you know it's gone.

Hope that helps!
    Tvan15 likes this.
    04-11-2013 11:43 AM
    Thank you! Trying that somehow never even crossed my mind...
    04-11-2013 02:17 PM