Today I tried to play an album I downloaded using my XBM pass. It wouldn't play and came up with an error, so I tried deleting it then downloading again, but it had completely disappeared from the store. This has happened to me once before a while back with a different album too. Has anyone else had issues with music being pulled from the store?

The album is "Wicked" (the musical) and I am in Australia, so it could be a local issue with record labels. It wouldn't bother me if this happened a single time with one album, but seeing as this has happened twice to me I am concerned that a lot more music could be disappearing from the store, in which case I will stop wasting my money and move to another service.

EDIT: IT appears that occasionally for no reason the name of an album gets slightly renamed on the store which causes it to disappear for a few hours then reappear under the new name. If you have said album in your library it will stop working and you have to delete it and get the new version. Both albums I had lost are now back on the store under slightly different names, and working fine.
    Last edited by dukrem; 05-19-2013 at 01:40 AM.
    05-18-2013 05:53 PM
    I have also noticed this recently also, I have tried finding an album using different names and it is no longer listed
    10-21-2013 04:11 AM
    I have only experienced this (or something similar) once or twice in 3+ years, but only when I try to purchase an album or version that becomes available. I was still able to play that album on all my devices. Paul McCartney's Wingspan became unavailable for a while, and the only other limitation was that it would not sync to new device, even while it continued to play on devices to which it had already synced. When the album re-appeared, it stated syncing to the new device as well.

I just checked and there's a Wicked: 5th Anniversary Edition available in the US. I downloaded and played the first track without issues. Good luck restoring this.
    10-28-2013 11:55 AM