Upcoming Redesign Of Xbox Music App For Windows 8/RT Devices Revealed

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
http://microsoft-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Xbox-Music-Radio-1.jpg

http://microsoft-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Xbox-Music-Radio.jpg

Upcoming Redesign Of Xbox Music App For Windows 8/RT Devices Revealed
Posted By Pradeep In Xbox, Xbox Music Tagged Music, Xbox Comments 6

Microsoft is planning to update its core apps for Windows 8/RT devices along with the release of Windows 8.1. One of those apps which will get major redesign seems to be Xbox Music app. The upcoming redesign of Xbox Music app for Windows 8.1 got leaked today and you can seen them above. Putting Radio up the front is a great move from Xbox Music team as Apple has just recently announced their iTunes Radio service which offers similar features

Last edited:

WP95

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Looks nice, the Xbox music right now is just okay. I haven't had any major problems with it. Just the little tiny things that annoy me. But seriously I want to see more WP8.1 features.

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Xbox Music is aweful.
It can't manage your collection across devices and you can't even get music onto your Xbox. They just threw the name "Xbox" on it because it's a popular, well known name.

phonohead

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Xbox Music is but a tasteless experience... Good thing is that I can purchase/download music from there, and use Nokia Music to listen to it. Not saying Nokia Music is a bigger treat to the eye, but it sure is compared to Xbox Music. One [other] thing that annoys me is the fact that the Xbox Music icon does not change colour according to your other tiles.

Simon Gregory

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I hope it's not just a superficial makeover. I mean, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig at the end of the day.
Reorganising the UI/menus and changing the graphics are only a fraction of the many problems the XBM system currently has.

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
They need to allow you to log on with another ID. I doubt that many people use the same idea for their Xbox Music and Xbox as they do for their Professional ID or their Office 365 ID for work. So if you have different ID's when you log on to your work ID there is no way to listen to your music. Also they have to do something about playlists. And automatically converting any Zune playlist and their content to Xbox music with the new DRM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss