didn't realize until I was just messing around with Xbox Music, but you can right click and add any songs on the Xbox Music Store to "my music" and play them on demand from your computer/RT device. xbox music pass is needed to access your selected songs on WP though. still, cool. its basically the same functionality as spotify, on demand while connected to the internet from your PC or RT device

once they get the "internet to playlist" feature or whatever that is coming in 8.1, I should theoretically be able to get my entire spotify collection into Xbox Music. and then if they add last.fm scrobbling, I will have problem using Xbox Music as my music manager. (well, until I have to sync to my phone, because that experience is still bad lol)
    06-26-2013 07:37 PM
    Nice find! I was unaware of this until you mentioned it.
    06-26-2013 09:56 PM
    Nice find! I was unaware of this until you mentioned it.
    yeah its just another case of Microsoft failing to communicate something properly (Xbox one) haha. But I think its a great feature
    06-27-2013 12:50 AM
    Does anybody know how to do this on the phone? I'm adding music to my collection on music.xbox.com to stream. The music shows up in my collection on my phone to stream. Great! Like Spotify. However, I can't seem to do this reversed. I can't add music to my collection from the phone to stream, only to download. I don't want to go to my laptop everytime I want to add something. Can't this be done from the phone?
    jasqid likes this.
    07-10-2013 01:14 PM