07-08-2013 08:02 PM
31 12
tools
    Nokia Music, Spotify, and the others don't let you download the music for offline use and also, you can't generally download a whole album.
    I have to say you're wrong there. With Spotify Premium you can download all the music you want to your phone and play it offline. Want to download an album? Add it as a new playlist and flip the "Download" switch and it will download by Wi-Fi or by your cell network depending on your settings in the app. But of course it only lasts as long as you have a subscription.

Sent by airwaves using Tapatalk 2.
    07-04-2013 12:38 PM
    I just want to thank everyone for contributing to this thread in a way that incites an actual discussion. I'm probably gonna come up with some other Xbox Music topics that I find have been overlooked (or just skimmed).

Keep the comments going though! I love hearing what others like about WP. We need to get people thinking about the selling points of WP and I believe that Xbox Music will get much more support and improvements in the near future.
    07-05-2013 10:55 AM
    While Zune is still my love, the 8.1 beta update makes Xbox Music more streamlined, faster and it's a lot more useful friendly. It's not perfect but it's insanely better than what shipped with Windows 8.
    07-05-2013 10:58 AM
    While Zune is still my love, the 8.1 beta update makes Xbox Music more streamlined, faster and it's a lot more useful friendly. It's not perfect but it's insanely better than what shipped with Windows 8.
    I actually have not had the chance to install it yet, although I've heard nothing but good things. Is it really just the UI that's been updated?
    07-05-2013 11:36 AM
    I agree, the newly updated Xbox Music app is a huge improvement. I've used it a lot just for playing music, etc. However my favorite part about Zune was how powerful a tool it was for organizing your music. Its hard to compare to something that awesome. It was a very robust application which I still use on my home desktop and to organize my digital music files.
    07-05-2013 11:55 AM
    All I want is dynamic playlists, play counts, and the ability to rate a song and I'll be a customer for life.
    07-08-2013 08:02 PM
31 12