[SOLVED] Low sound level in Xbox Music on WP8

mrhaugland

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys (and gals) ,

Yesterday I got myself a Xbox Music Pass again, thinking "by now Mirosoft will have fixed most of the annoying bugs with the Xbox Music serivce". I used the Xbox Music app in Windows 8.1 to create some playlists which were transfered to my Lumia 920 almost without hassle. There still is some work to for Microsoft, but the service is getting better.

From the short intro to my problem: When playing music from Xbox Music the sound level is way to low! I have testet with bluetooth in my car and on a headset. I have the sound level on the phone cranked to 30/30 and in the car I had the stereo to 100% just to get an "appropiate" sound level. Not singing-along-while-driving-level though! On the headset the sound level is just irritatingly low. Like the background music in the doctors waiting room!

I have tried fiddeling with the equalizer and the sound settings, but nothing so far fixes the issue. Tried googling (sorry, Bing is somewhat useless in Norway) but doesn`t seem like a widespread problem :/

Last edited:

mrhaugland

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Low sound level in Xbox Music on WP8

Eh, okey...

So, you know those times when your mother or father, or another family member, ask you a simple question in regards to a problem with their computer or phone, and the first thing you reply is "*sighs*, have you tried turning it off and on again?" .... Yeah, I just did that and that pretty much solved my problem....

The sound level is still lower than on Spotify, but I can live with this. Its nearly sing-along-sound-level (in the car that will be, not using the headset on work...that would be awkward...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb