What's new in GDR2?

Siah1214

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I keep on hearing that GDR2 updates Xbox music. But absolutely no one seems to know or care to tell us what those improvements look like.
Who has played with it and can post up some screenshots of what's new? Thanks!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I keep on hearing that GDR2 updates Xbox music. But absolutely no one seems to know or care to tell us what those improvements look like.
Who has played with it and can post up some screenshots of what's new? Thanks!

Ask WpCentral! They just got a 925!

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
On the Microsoft site they listed the gdr2 update days ago. It has a change log but it isn't really comprehensive though, but you might wanna check it out.

Siah1214

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
It's probably because not many have GDR2 on their phones as it is a good one month away?
It's on the 925 that's been in reviewers hands for ages, and yet still no info on what's new. I posted this thread because I'm guessing people are getting the 925 today and will have more info.
It has a change log
It's pretty much useless, just that there are changes to some functionality. Really want to know what I'm looking forward to or if I shouldn't get my hopes up.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
It's on the 925 that's been in reviewers hands for ages, and yet still no info on what's new. I posted this thread because I'm guessing people are getting the 925 today and will have more info.

It's pretty much useless, just that there are changes to some functionality. Really want to know what I'm looking forward to or if I shouldn't get my hopes up.

GDR2 is only what the change log is saying, so indeed you shouldn't get your hopes up that much. The only thing you can actually be psyched about is FM radio (if the phone / country / carrier supports it), data sense (again if the carrier supports it) and I guess improved stability. But if you have a Nokia phone, you might be expecting more about the Amber update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb