Is it possible to add an album to my library to stream, rather than just downloading it?

I have unlimited data, and a small amount of memory on my phone. (521) -I'd like to keep the memory free, and only use my data to stream music.

I know you can add music to your collection from the Xbox music website then stream of to your phone, but I'd like to be able to do this from my phone - like in google play music.
    08-10-2013 01:50 AM
    Download the content to your PC. Then open music & videos, go into settings from the ... at the bottom of the screen and turn on Xbox Music cloud collection. Then all of it will be accessible to stream. But why not just get a micro SD card to store your music on?
    08-10-2013 02:03 AM
    I'm looking to not use my PC to add albums to my collection.

Also, I don't want to store music on my SD because I hate how I end up with so many duplicate tracks.
    08-10-2013 08:53 AM
    Pin the album to your start screen. Once you click on the album tile only the music from that album will be added to the Now Playing list. Then you can save the Now Playing list as a playlist and delete the album from your start screen.
    Laura Knotek and budney like this.
    08-10-2013 01:52 PM
    I'm looking to not use my PC to add albums to my collection.

Also, I don't want to store music on my SD because I hate how I end up with so many duplicate tracks.
    If you're downloading directly to your SD card you won't get duplicate tracks. That problem only seems to occur when syncing from PC.
    08-10-2013 04:18 PM
    Pin the album to your start screen. Once you click on the album tile only the music from that album will be added to the Now Playing list. Then you can save the Now Playing list as a playlist and delete the album from your start screen.
    Thanks for the tip! I wish you could incorporate those playlist into your music library, hopefully in a future update.
    08-10-2013 09:20 PM