Xbox Music Pass Fail? Help.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I signed up for the free trail for one month with xbox music yesterday to try it out but i wont let me play any of the music pass in full only the 30sec sample? (Signed up on the trail on my xbox when i seen their was a trail available) anyone know what would be stopping me getting full use?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Nope no joy, wont let me download songs, i went into my xbox settings on my phone and it even shows that I'm currently on the xbox music trail for 30days but wont let me use it lol, started the trail on the 02/nov/2013.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Go to Xbox.com and sign into your account. Click on My Account. Under Device Management, click on Manage Xbox Music Devices and then see if your computer is listed there.

sharpycl

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
I had that problem a few days ago and have had the subscription since July. It seemed to fix itself and was working later that night. I didn't do anything to try to fix it.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I had a hiccup or two when I first transitioned from the trial, but that was years ago under Zune. Back then, I had to uninstall and re-install Zune. Not sure if this experience would help much now . Calling Microsoft has always solved any Pass issue I have. Good luck getting past this, Marty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos