SkyDrive Integration

rpm1984

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So I realize that Microsoft will probably never do this because they are trying to charge $120 per year for the same thing with music pass but it would be so awesome if xbox music integrated skydrive. Even if they charged for the ability. I don't care about streaming because my service is too choppy here in Maine but I would pay them to be able to sync my devices and computers music and playlists through skydrive. Or even just being able to download my stored songs from skydrive to my phone would be acceptable. Here is a link to a suggestion if anyone agrees with me.

SkyDrive - Xbox Music Integration – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
So I realize that Microsoft will probably never do this because they are trying to charge $120 per year for the same thing with music pass but it would be so awesome if xbox music integrated skydrive. Even if they charged for the ability. I don't care about streaming because my service is too choppy here in Maine but I would pay them to be able to sync my devices and computers music and playlists through skydrive. Or even just being able to download my stored songs from skydrive to my phone would be acceptable. Here is a link to a suggestion if anyone agrees with me.

SkyDrive - Xbox Music Integration ?€“ Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

Yeah, I agree with you on this; some kind of cloud music locker service like Google Play Music offers :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb