About to give up on WP...

sunshine182

May 13, 2012
Visit site
So I had a Samsung Focus for a long time, loved it to death, loved the Zune music integration, but I recently decided to get an upgrade, and purchased myself a Lumia 820.
So far, I have been very disappointed with WP8, I know for a fact that it's not the hardware, but rather the software.
At first, I found it really stupid that you are not able to sync the phone with Zune, but rather, with a plain and almost useless app that gives off an error every time you want to sync something (using windows 7).
Eventually, I found a way around syncing my stuff, and that's by copying and pasting it on to the SD card while having the phone connected.
Unfortunately, my phone decided to clone each and every single file I had 4 times, which really slowed down the phone.
After a hard reset, I synced my pictures and my purchased music, and I was so happy that it only displayed one of each (not only that, all of my artwork was there, and the apps didn't lag at all!)
but now I'm having another issue (sigh). When i decide to sync my xbox music pass content, I get the following error:

Capture.JPG

Does anyone have any idea why I'm getting this error? my subscription is active, and I'm able to play the files on my PC without any issues. This did not happen before the Hard reset.
I swear if I don't have this fixed, I might have to give up on WP :S

Last edited:

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Got it. There are two solutions.

1:If you have your Zune playlists in your music library, you should be able to import them using the following steps:

1. Launch the Music app
2. Go to My Music
3. Select Playlists tab
4. Select Import Playlists button, or if that's not present, show the App Bar and select Import Playlists button

This will import all of the playlists found in your music library into Music app.

2. Recreate all your playlists in xbox music and turn on the cloud sync.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss