Just bought the 1 Year Pass?How do I cancel my monthly pass w/o losing all my current songs?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been on the Xbox Music Monthly pass for awhile now, and love it, so I decided to do the yearly plan and get a 520. But how do I add my yearly pass onto my account and stop paying for the monthly pass without losing all my songs? What steps do I do? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(5316299)

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
No problem. I did this and did not lose my songs. Simply cancelled my monthly pass...and put in the product code for the subscription...once it activated I fired up Xbox Music on my Lumia 1020 and all was good. I did have the phone off while I did the switch but I have no idea if that would matter.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
No problem. I did this and did not lose my songs. Simply cancelled my monthly pass...and put in the product code for the subscription...once it activated I fired up Xbox Music on my Lumia 1020 and all was good. I did have the phone off while I did the switch but I have no idea if that would matter.

Sweet, thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been on annual from the start, but I don't believe there is anything to cancel in cases like yours. You have an account ID which continues, and a method of payment which transitions from a monthly to an annual cycle. You will just stop getting billed monthly. I get an annual email about a month ahead of my anniversary, alerting me that my credit card will be charged if I do not cancel my account beforehand.

Conversely, if you were to switch back to monthly, only your method of payment changes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte