So, guys. Here's my problem. When I bought my L520, it used to download the album art and artist image of 'most' of the artists. But now, none of them are getting downloaded. I use MPATool to manually add the details. But I wish it would downloaded it automatically from Xbox. And yes, I have checked the option of "Connect to Xbox music" in the hub. Anyone else facing similar problem? Any solutions? I tried contacting Microsoft Support, but in the end, I was at the same position where I started.
    03-29-2014 12:18 PM
    try deleting and re-downloading song and see if the problem still persists
    btw mpatool works fine for me :)
    03-30-2014 10:54 PM
    try deleting and re-downloading song and see if the problem still persists
    btw mpatool works fine for me :)
    i dont download songs, but transfer them thru pc
    03-31-2014 03:24 AM
    i dont download songs, but transfer them thru pc
    Xbox music isn't available in india , so transferring through computer does not copy meta data , you need software to add them , you can use iTunes to tag songs
    Btw what problem are you dealing with mpatool , it works flawlessly , I know the app is lil hard to use but there is a nice tutorial on youtube on how to use it :)
    03-31-2014 04:30 AM
    mpatool will be obsolete in wp 8.1...
    04-04-2014 12:00 AM
    I hope this is wrong, but it looks like there is NO support for the xbox music app in regards to the live tile that shows the artist now playing on the start screen. There is also no option to see or change the background art in the app by using MPATool like we can now do thru the Hub. And I don't know where all the problems are coming from in regards to managing the playlists now. Simply create a list in Zune and it appears in the "Playlist" file when you are adding music thru the wp app. These are the type of things I am referring to when I say the update is going backwards!
    04-07-2014 10:50 AM