Where's Xbox music update

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Not even talking trash. Xbox Music IS, in every way, a piece of festering garbage. So, really, we're just talking about its inherent nature.

And I totally agree. My statement was being a smartass as the last few times I expressed my disgust for the app I got "stop drinking" "its beta" "maybe WP isn't for you" hahahaha

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I just wish third party developers had more API's to use for deeper integration when it comes to music players. Those that are there are nice but when I press the song in the dropdown volume menu, I am directed back into XBOX Music instead of MusicPlayer Pro, for example - which is a pain. Nokia MixRadio works great and I'd love to see more quality music players like that. Or make it non-exclusive so every windows phone user can use it, just like they did with HERE maps et al.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh My God. C'mon guy!. There is so much you can do with the new Xbox Music App! You can make a playlist, you can make another playlist, Heck,you can make as many playlists you want!!!! In Addition, you can adjust the volume, or even press stop to stop playing music!!! And I just looooooove the New Cortana Integration. Now, When I'm too lazy to open Xbox Music-- with one press of a button, now I can press the Cortana tile. Next, press the Mic icon. Finally, Talk to her and pray to god that she understands you. It's like winning the lottery if she understands! Then, after that's all done, it will play a song. Also, the load times are my favorite. I like to ponder the meaning of life while I wait. It's like Christmas, except every update will be late! :) Let's not forget the Xbox Music phone App to load your music onto your phone. This app shows Microsoft's dedication and quality coding. With all these features, like Stop, fastforward, volume adjustment, Play, and even loop you can enjoy your app with ease and no frustration. Stay on the sunny side, fellas! Microsoft, stay black and blunted.

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Oh My God. C'mon guy!. There is so much you can do with the new Xbox Music App! You can make a playlist, you can make another playlist, Heck,you can make as many playlists you want!!!! In Addition, you can adjust the volume, or even press stop to stop playing music!!! And I just looooooove the New Cortana Integration. Now, When I'm too lazy to open Xbox Music-- with one press of a button, now I can press the Cortana tile. Next, press the Mic icon. Finally, Talk to her and pray to god that she understands you. It's like winning the lottery if she understands! Then, after that's all done, it will play a song. Also, the load times are my favorite. I like to ponder the meaning of life while I wait. It's like Christmas, except every update will be late! :) Let's not forget the Xbox Music phone App to load your music onto your phone. This app shows Microsoft's dedication and quality coding. With all these features, like Stop, fastforward, volume adjustment, Play, and even loop you can enjoy your app with ease and no frustration. Stay on the sunny side, fellas! Microsoft, stay black and blunted.

Its still junk regardless

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
You are optimistic, a and I like what you write.
Good points, but admire that this app still needs alot of hard work.

Stephen Pedersen

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
You are optimistic, a and I like what you write
Good points, but admire that this app still needs alot of hard work.
Okay, what I wrote is absurd and I meant it to be. I said features like Play, stop, Volume control, and playlists because Xbox music app has no extra features, except for their Cortana integration, which is a gimmick I think. This app covers the basics--play, stop, volume, playlists-- and very little else. It's slow as heck, too. My old iPod Mini was snappy and responsive with a huge amount of extra features, like bookmarks, dynamic playlists, and gapless playback. This was TEN YEARS AGO! Who ever is in charge of creating such a $hitty app should get a demotion.

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Okay, what I wrote is absurd and I meant it to be. I said features like Play, stop, Volume control, and playlists because Xbox music app has no extra features, except for their Cortana integration, which is a gimmick I think. This app covers the basics--play, stop, volume, playlists-- and very little else. It's slow as heck, too. My old iPod Mini was snappy and responsive with a huge amount of extra features, like bookmarks, dynamic playlists, and gapless playback. This was TEN YEARS AGO! Who ever is in charge of creating such a $hitty app should get a demotion.

Its still junk regardless hahahaha

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The belated praise for Zune is ironic. Back in its day all we had was Zune whiners here complaining about points, etc. and now we have Xbox whiners waxing nostalgic about points, etc.

I'm still running and enjoying Zune, and just used it to wirelessly sync my Zune players and claim this month's 10 credits. I spend too much time enjoying the tons of music I've downloaded over the years to worry about software flaws. Enjoy all the music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs