To drag and drop music do I need to drag and drop music folders into the SD Card, or do I need to drag and drop just the music files and no folders? Thanks for any help you can give! :)
    04-25-2014 09:08 PM
    Not entirely sure what you mean. Are you just transferring music to an SD card for storage or for use on a phone or device? If it's for a phone or device, it's important to have that card formatted for that device. Once it is, put the music into the predetermined folder for music.
    Stephen Pedersen likes this.
    04-25-2014 10:16 PM
    To drag and drop music do I need to drag and drop music folders into the SD Card, or do I need to drag and drop just the music files and no folders? Thanks for any help you can give! :)
    You don't need to drag folders, just drag the files to the music folder in your SD card . You can also create new folders for song categories in the music folder. You can also use the windows phone desktop app for transferring music videos and photos here is the link
    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ndowsPhone.exe
    04-25-2014 10:23 PM
    Drag the artist folders which will include all their music and the album art.
    04-26-2014 01:19 PM