what do you guys prefer?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
No...you see your opinion is that people don't have a right to complain about this cluster puck,and that is the reason your opinion is BS.

Microsoft has had years to make this right and they haven't.

Yes,it's swell they are updating their POS music player,and they should,but when paying full price for a phone,I have every right to complain that no music player works properly either on 8.0 or 8.1.

So to me your opinion is total garbage just like the music players Microsoft is offering.

I don't want a game console on my phone,I want a music player that can see what music I have loaded,sync it to the cloud properly for back up,and not screw up the songs,titles,or album art,then duplicate entries. I don't think that is too damn much to ask for.

Why is it that when folks that have legitimate complaints speak out about something,people like you want to silence us?
BTW, the music and movie player never worked properly on 8.0,and just because you think they do is meaningless to me. They have had more than enough time to fix their screw up with this issue.

I want this to work properly, on WP, not Android or IOS and I know for a fact I am not alone in my feelings.

Mac

Where have I ever stated that people have no right to complain, where have I ever stated that I'm trying to silence anyone. Seems like you're arguing for the sake of it and trying to silence me because my opinion is different to everyone else including you, how hypocritical is that!!!

As I stated before Xbox Music is pretty much the same version released on WP8 and MS have a road map for features they plan to implement and that's exactly what they are doing. No software is perfect but that's why updates exist, you build on what already exists and Xbox Music existed on WP8.

Just because I think that Music and Video work is meaningless to you, that's because it's my OPINION and I never stated it as a fact. I even state in my very first post that Zune is better but as usual you completely overlooked that fact.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Where have I ever stated that people have no right to complain, where have I ever stated that I'm trying to silence anyone. Seems like you're arguing for the sake of it and trying to silence me because my opinion is different to everyone else including you, how hypocritical is that!!!

As I stated before Xbox Music is pretty much the same version released on WP8 and MS have a road map for features they plan to implement and that's exactly what they are doing. No software is perfect but that's why updates exist, you build on what already exists and Xbox Music existed on WP8.

Just because I think that Music and Video work is meaningless to you, that's because it's my OPINION and I never stated it as a fact. I even state in my very first post that Zune is better but as usual you completely overlooked that fact.

You stated folks like myself were overreacting to this to which I replied BS.......go back and look at your own comments.

Folks have every right to be upset with this and have every right to post about it. There is no hypocrisy in this,but in your comments.

If you haven't noticed,go and look at the issues folks like myself have been having,and while I personally have only had to deal with this since march,others have been complaining about it for almost 2 years.

I don't give a tinker's damn what road map Microsoft has for this, I paid full price for a phone that I can't play music on right now....and it needs to be fixed right now not get excuses from Microsoft of fixes in the future or having to put up with BS from the likes if you for making excuses on their behalf.

They had a great music player...it was called Zune...the one taking it's place is a cluster puck plain and simple. Go read the various threads on it if you don't believe me . What part are you failing to comprehend, it didn't work on 8.0 and it's even worse on the DP..and I fully understand it's a developer preview and so it's a gamble if it will or not,but,I and many many others were hoping that it would.

If it works fine for you and your happy with it...that's just peachy damn keen,but your in the minority.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
You stated folks like myself were overreacting to this to which I replied BS.......go back and look at your own comments.

Folks have every right to be upset with this and have every right to post about it. There is no hypocrisy in this,but in your comments.

If you haven't noticed,go and look at the issues folks like myself have been having,and while I personally have only had to deal with this since march,others have been complaining about it for almost 2 years.

I don't give a tinker's damn what road map Microsoft has for this, I paid full price for a phone that I can't play music on right now....and it needs to be fixed right now not get excuses from Microsoft of fixes in the future or having to put up with BS from the likes if you for making excuses on their behalf.

They had a great music player...it was called Zune...the one taking it's place is a cluster puck plain and simple. Go read the various threads on it if you don't believe me . What part are you failing to comprehend, it didn't work on 8.0 and it's even worse on the DP..and I fully understand it's a developer preview and so it's a gamble if it will or not,but,I and many many others were hoping that it would.

If it works fine for you and your happy with it...that's just peachy damn keen,but your in the minority.

Right, I'm done with you and I'm done with this thread. You fail to read and comprehend my posts and then claim my opinion is BS because it doesn't conform to what YOU think it should and then you tell me that that I'm trying to silence others. The only hypocrite here is YOU!!!!!

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Good..I'm tired of having to explain this to you because You can't comprehend that the music player doesn't work well in 8.0 let alone 8.1 for tons of people. It's broken and has been since Zune..updates or not..

Mac

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Good..I'm tired of having to explain this to you because You can't comprehend that the music player doesn't work well in 8.0 let alone 8.1 for tons of people. It's broken and has been since Zune..updates or not..

Mac

On the contrary, I DO see the complaints but I also see what MS are doing to fix it, however, I'm done with you because you're so blinded by hatred that you fail to see any other point of view other than your own. I'm done with this thread as it's just become another "I hate Xbox Music" thread.

But WTF am I doing explaining myself to you when all I'll get is another insult.

MDMcAtee

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
On the contrary, I DO see the complaints but I also see what MS are doing to fix it, however, I'm done with you because you're so blinded by hatred that you fail to see any other point of view other than your own. I'm done with this thread as it's just become another "I hate Xbox Music" thread.

But WTF am I doing explaining myself to you when all I'll get is another insult.

It's not that I hate Xbox,it's fine for a console and those who use it as a transport to the internet,and as such,has a need to sync their accounts through it,however not everyone wants to do this.

Do you honestly believe everyone does?

Do you believe everyone wants to stream music and videos from the cloud?

Microsoft has to understand to fix their services they need to provide a means to those who don't want a Xbox. It's not that hard to understand this. They are cutting off their nose to spite their faces here.

If they truly want to be App Specific then allow music and video apps to flourish without utilizing Xbox in anyway.

Think of the good that it would do if they would.

Streaming is fine,but there are many in this country that have desktops that don't want to stream,or have unlimited data plans or good coverage who have come from other platforms and want similar approaches for WP,and even you can see the differences between some of the various music/video players and how they work,look,and feel as opposed to what we have right now.

If WP core apps don't satisfy,or work properly,and a music /video player is something that should be considered a core app,then it behooves Microsoft to open it up to 3rd party development independent from Xbox.

I have high hopes they will,but ain't holding my breath for it. I'll give them till WP9 to see if they can correct the issues with it,if not I'll move to another platform. I feel that is more than enough time to stick it out waiting.

Mac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire