XBOX Music 3.0 concept

sharelee

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi !! It has been a long time since I gave news. I've made a design for a music app that I named TechPlay which shall resume the futures from my Xbox Music 3.0 concept :) Hope you like it :
wp_ss_20141213_0001.png

Desynthesis

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi !! It has been a long time since I gave news. I've made a design for a music app that I named TechPlay which shall resume the futures from my Xbox Music 3.0 concept :) Hope you like it :
View attachment 91037

It looks good, though I personally would have hoped you'd work to imitate the Zune/Xbox aesthetic as much as possible as you did with your tantalizing Xbox Music 3.0 concepts that you shared with us. Still functionality is more important than style, and if you keep pursuing some of those abilities mentioned, I'll definitely be following it myself.

(Also, that typeface is a little hard on the eyes, but maybe I just have bad taste!)

Desynthesis

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Now if Xbox Music was only worth subscribing to :(

I don't blame you (though I should add--I can't bring myself to subscribe to any music service, including Microsoft's). Between Pandora, Spotify, Youtube, and about 1/3 of the internet, it's too ridiculously easy to get whatever music you want. I only use Microsoft and Amazon to buy individual songs.

sharelee

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It looks good, though I personally would have hoped you'd work to imitate the Zune/Xbox aesthetic as much as possible as you did with your tantalizing Xbox Music 3.0 concepts that you shared with us. Still functionality is more important than style, and if you keep pursuing some of those abilities mentioned, I'll definitely be following it myself.

(Also, that typeface is a little hard on the eyes, but maybe I just have bad taste!)

Thank you for your comment ^^ Maybe the design will change, or maybe I will add the possibility to change the skin (If it is in my skills :smile:)

aswinbarathb

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
3 votes put in for this awesome concept!! Looks brilliant n worth to be taken up by the Xbox 🎮 music developers!! It would be even more awesome if any one of the editors in windows central take note of this and publicize it for more number of votes! Hats off to u sharelee!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb