Sorting albums

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys! Once again topic is our "awesome" Xbox music app.
Problem is this.. Everytime I add some new albums they are not sorted by date/year as they should be. For example, I added recently Eminem's album Recovery from 2011 from my PC and it went at the bottom, beneath the Encore which is from 2004. I can't rearrange this on my phone, or maybe I can but I don't know how? Maybe you guys can tell me?
Only way I have found to solve this so far, is to do a hard reset of phone. After that every album is placed as it should be (by year-top-newest-bottom-oldest).

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Its slowly getting better with each update. It seems a bit more stable with yesterdays update. I haven't had the black screen problem yet since updating. Hope its gone for good now!

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Meh. I just had the black screen happen again. It seems it tries to resume and then just comes up blank..god what a pain in the ***. I really wish they hadn't separated the hub. It was much better than this crap. *shakes fist at whomever made that decision*

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Of course it was way better. I noticed that the XBM app works nice on devices with 1GB of ram. On mine 8s it is slow as hell. I need a whole minute to find and play song that I want to. On music hub it would take me maybe 10 sec...

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to sort albums by date? Today I have done hard reset of my phone but still albums are messed up. So annoying, please help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786