01-25-2015 12:42 AM
448 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Incorrect: I have iTunes purchased music showing on live tile.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    Mine doesn't though :/
    08-30-2014 03:54 PM
    Research before commenting please... The specifically said every two weeks. Or do you seriously think everyone is just making the scheduled updates up?
    Calm down junior. They missed at least one of the fortnightly dates, so any schedule is irrelevant.
    08-30-2014 07:47 PM
    Next update should bring more functionality. I want to be able to see my favorites, top played tracks, etc. MS can implement those, bring a drop down menu where recent play is. ๐Ÿ‘
    Nizam95 likes this.
    08-30-2014 08:07 PM
    I recently updated my app on my Lumia 1520 and now when I try to play any music at all the app crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    08-31-2014 03:28 AM
    Since the app is now fast enough to use, I've been back to using my phone. The sad truth is that this app while playing music and doing things is still sluggish and terrible. I'll still use it, but they really need to get this fixed!

I also wish there was better shuffle settings. It's always on whatever it was last. When I hit a tile on the start screen to play an album, I almost always want it to play from start to finish with no shuffling. But when I tap an artist tile, I almost always want that artist's songs shuffled. It seems pretty logical that most people would like the same settings. And they shouldn't force it, just make it a setting that could be on or off. I've never understood how simple apps have a ton of settings but xbox music always has only had one setting.
    Anshuman Bhadauria likes this.
    09-01-2014 06:18 PM
    I recently updated my app on my Lumia 1520 and now when I try to play any music at all the app crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    I did a hard reset to fix that! :-(
    09-03-2014 01:53 AM
    Since the app is now fast enough to use, I've been back to using my phone. The sad truth is that this app while playing music and doing things is still sluggish and terrible. I'll still use it, but they really need to get this fixed!

I also wish there was better shuffle settings. It's always on whatever it was last. When I hit a tile on the start screen to play an album, I almost always want it to play from start to finish with no shuffling. But when I tap an artist tile, I almost always want that artist's songs shuffled. It seems pretty logical that most people would like the same settings. And they shouldn't force it, just make it a setting that could be on or off. I've never understood how simple apps have a ton of settings but xbox music always has only had one setting.
    Agree, I still get that blank/ black screen of death or whatever you call it, though less frequent now. App loading still takes time when resuming.
    09-04-2014 12:06 AM
    I would like to know which class of SD card you guys are using to store your music! I am using class 4 SD card in my HTC 8s and it takes a bit time to load my collection (1206 songs). Though it loads perfectly when I open it in music hub tile. Does class 10 works differently for anyone??
    09-04-2014 12:30 AM
    Btw how to embed artist artwork to your collection. The mpa tool worked fine earlier. Is there any software that can be used on PC to attach album artist backgrounds.
    09-04-2014 12:56 AM
    I would like to know which class of SD card you guys are using to store your music! I am using class 4 SD card in my HTC 8s and it takes a bit time to load my collection (1206 songs). Though it loads perfectly when I open it in music hub tile. Does class 10 works differently for anyone??
    I'm using a mostly full SanDisk Ultra 64 GB Class 10 and loading the artists is nearly instant. Other areas of the app take a second or 2 to load up but it's not unbearably slow like before.
    09-04-2014 06:11 AM
    Since the last update was delayed by a week, should we be expecting an update this week? There seem to be a lot of bugs, and a general improvements update would be nice.
    09-05-2014 04:07 AM
    Since the last update was delayed by a week, should we be expecting an update this week? There seem to be a lot of bugs, and a general improvements update would be nice.
    I have a feeling update will be next week with bug fixes only, no new features.
    09-06-2014 05:10 PM
    I have a feeling update will be next week with bug fixes only, no new features.
    Right, they still have lot of bugs to be squashed.
    09-06-2014 05:39 PM
    Right, they still have lot of bugs to be squashed.
    I really hope they don't fix the click/pop sound that you sometimes get between tracks. It really enhances the song you're listening to. The tension and suspense builds through the song as you're never quite sure if it'll happen or not when it gets to the end.
    09-08-2014 12:33 PM
    i really hope they don't fix the click/pop sound that you sometimes get between tracks. It really enhances the song you're listening to. The tension and suspense builds through the song as you're never quite sure if it'll happen or not when it gets to the end.
    lol!
    09-08-2014 08:43 PM
    So, no updates anymore?
    09-16-2014 02:30 PM
    So, no updates anymore?
    It seems they've moved to tri-weekly updates and are hoping nobody has noticed. I knew this would happen, as soon as they fix the most obvious problems they'll slow down working on it.
    anon(8985111) likes this.
    09-16-2014 05:18 PM
    Do they have gapless playback yet?

All I've ever wanted out of the Zune/Xbox music app on Windows Phone 7/8/8.1 is gapless playback like my old Zune HD
    09-16-2014 05:56 PM
    So, no updates anymore?
    No, and its all your fault ๐Ÿ˜Š
    09-16-2014 06:00 PM
    No, and its all your fault ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I should've eaten my Doritos :/
    09-16-2014 07:35 PM
    It seems they've moved to tri-weekly updates and are hoping nobody has noticed. I knew this would happen, as soon as they fix the most obvious problems they'll slow down working on it.
    Still no update now. There are a lot of areas to improve with this app, no reason for them to slow down.
    09-16-2014 11:15 PM
    I tried the Music app again the other day. For about a minute. During which time it crashed more often than I could start it up. Seems it couldn't handle the fact that some music files on the filesystem weren't still there, so pressing the Shuffle button just caused it to crash.
    They're going backwards, not forward. They're still trying to run before they can walk. A simple ability to play what's on the filesystem should be the first step.
    Anyways, Modern Music is still rocking for me, it only plays music it's found, doesn't crash, and actually uses the album art I specify rather than whatever some server thinks I want.
    09-16-2014 11:31 PM
    Its now 3 weeks and still no update! I need to start my app prob 5 times before it actually goes in. Other time it just loads and then crashes
    09-17-2014 01:36 AM
    I gave up on it months ago. Just use another app or device.

And the "updates" tended to be released on Fridays. But it's anyone's guess if/when they'll be any further updates.
    09-17-2014 01:38 AM
    They gave up on it already? Just bring back Music+Videos. Music Hub Tile is just ugh.
    09-17-2014 01:52 AM
448 ... 1314151617 ...