Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

Pricey_2k

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know any details yet? As long as they fix it so the app takes less than 5 mins to open I'm a happy bunny! Getting real excited for this!

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
In my country it's 5:45 pm. Last update was like at 7:30pm so a couple of hours more or less... The feeling is the same, you Microsoft group of snails.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes but last Friday's update was delayed to the "beginning of next week" which should have been yesterday or today.

Now I'm gonna get heat because one mustn't complain but normally, tomorrow would be the middle of the week and Thursday and Friday the end of the week. They are therefore late...

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Its not the end of the day yet here on the west coast I.e. Where Microsoft is located.........fingers crossed, don't fail me guys!

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Technically speaking, a week has 7 days, which divided by 2 (early week and late week) would be 3.5 days. Lets say that we take one day for the middle week day, so we still have 3 early days, 1 middle day and 3 late days. It's Tuesday right now. Consequently, they have until tomorrow to deliver the update.
And... yes I'm so tired of waiting that did all those calculus in order to excuse Microsoft ******* delay.!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre