Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

dnmartin98

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I am so fed up with this. I just tweeted Satya Nadella and Joe Belfiore to tell them that. I even tagged Engadget and Theverge in the tweet too. Only because they love writing muck raking stories (specifically Engadget) so maybe they will pick it up.

Capture.JPG

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
OK tonight's update definitely made it better. It's faster and more responsive!
Not so sure about that, the update just arrived for me, and it's been stuck at the splash screen for 5+ minutes so far.

Maybe this is their new direction, stop people complaining about the performance by having it just completely non-functional.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Not so sure about that, the update just arrived for me, and it's been stuck at the splash screen for 5+ minutes so far.

Maybe this is their new direction, stop people complaining about the performance by having it just completely non-functional.

Sorry to hear that. For me it's working quite well and speedy now. I did a soft reset after the update if that can help.

But, like I said, it's not quite there yet. They still have a lot of work to do to get it at the very least on par with iOS and Android.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
First I do this screenshot by using some apps on WP. Second Google Chrome is linked to IE, though it's just a tile.

No no my first question was about how you could have gotten a future update? This is Xbox Music with live tile is it not? If it is, then how come you'd have a future version of it?

Lu520

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday i updated the Latest Version. Still Albums are not loading and showing blank screen. I think MS stood on their words like releasing the updates by weekly instead of Quality build. By seeing these, expecting a flawless Music Player from MS is really Hankering IMO :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium