Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
So, you was looking for a list of songs you recently played when you in fact have not even played anything at all? That kind of logic could create a paradox that could implode this site!

Ha ha ha!!

No no, as Ebuka Allison said, I thought maybe it would show songs that were played before the update. But most of all I thought it would be in the list with "Artists, Albums, Tracks, etc."

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It has once again been 2weeks..and this is the update that I have really been waiting for...if they stay true to their word that this one will contain a LIVE TILE that will have the ability 2 display the artist now playing.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I need to add that since I installed the Cyan update (running with PrevDevs 8.1.1) on my N920 and did a hard reset immediately after installing cyan..with an empty music library...Then began reloading music that the Xbox music has worked flawlessly. I had been very critical when it was bad..so I felt like I should also say so when it is working this well..much more attractive UI ..woul still love the ability to use MPAtool at some point to edit background art of the artist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos