Waiting for WP Xbox Music App update!!

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
In the next update you can tell Cortana what song you wanna hear and she'll open Xbox music and play it. J/k I just love Cortana, she treats me better than any other woman in my life

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
In the next update you can tell Cortana what song you wanna hear and she'll open Xbox music and play it. J/k I just love Cortana, she treats me better than any other woman in my life
You can already do that now. I think the next update would bring back the live tiles....at least that's what am hoping for

AVboy

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
The first time they failed to release the update on time they said that it will be released a few days later and they did it. Now they don't communicate about the delay and I assume we'll have to wait until friday like last time, did any information came to justify the delay ?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I don't think they ever mentioned a schedule... just that there'll be regular updates until it was usable. They can't be "late" as they didn't set a delivery date. If I ran projects like that, I'd expect the sack.
If you also factor in that it's August and someone suggested a lot of the development happens in France (which closes for August) and it's anyone's guess as to if/when an update might happen.
MS are more secretive than the NSA. Which is a shame, as communication is the only thing that might possibly save XBM now.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd also like them to implement music videos with Xbox Music. It pretty much comes with the service I pay for, so why not make it available for PC and phone too, not just Xbox.

loofmodnar

Dec 14, 2010
www.loofmodnar.com
If you go bi-weekly from when they first started on this schedule, the update would come out this week rather than last week. The update scheduled for Aug 1st was a week late and released on the 8th instead. Presumably they rolled the bi-weekly release for the 15th into that update since it contained a feature that was scheduled for the next update (kids corner or recent plays).

BadIntentVG

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't think they ever mentioned a schedule... just that there'll be regular updates until it was usable. They can't be "late" as they didn't set a delivery date. If I ran projects like that, I'd expect the sack.
If you also factor in that it's August and someone suggested a lot of the development happens in France (which closes for August) and it's anyone's guess as to if/when an update might happen.
MS are more secretive than the NSA. Which is a shame, as communication is the only thing that might possibly save XBM now.

Research before commenting please... The specifically said every two weeks. Or do you seriously think everyone is just making the scheduled updates up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven