Xbox music app on WP 8.1 not updating

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Till now my guess is that it's related to the kids corner. So I'd bet rolling back to Windows 8.0 will only help if you will be able to clean your kid corner.

If I'm right, a hard reset without restoring the backup should also do the trick.

If you'll do the downgrade anyway, would you report back if it works and what you did? I'm especially interested in the settings restore process. Will it work, will you use it?

Thanks and GOOD LUCK if you decide to go this way!
Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Till now my guess is that it's related to the kids corner. So I'd bet rolling back to Windows 8.0 will only help if you will be able to clean your kid corner.

If I'm right, a hard reset without restoring the backup should also do the trick.

If you'll do the downgrade anyway, would you report back if it works and what you did? I'm especially interested in the settings restore process. Will it work, will you use it?

Thanks and GOOD LUCK if you decide to go this way!

Will try hard reset without restoring the backup in a few days once before I roll back to 8.0. Will report if it works.

Windowlino

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Reading that the app now supports kids corner made me hope to be able to install Xbox music finally. But no chance again :(

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I didn't automatically get the latest update. I had to go to the store and update it from there. From what I've seen thus far all my other apps are updating automatically. Unless it just takes a while (the update is less than a day old).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99