WP 8.1 Playlist not syncing to phone

Juan Stevens

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, when I create a playlist in Xbox music on Windows 8.1, it's not syncing to my phone. I've checked online on music.xbox.com to make sure it's seeking there. It synced to my surface and my desktop. But my phone refuses to get the playlist. I wonder if this is a problem since the last update. I made a playlist about a week and a half ago and it synced just fine to my phone. Anyone else having issues? I noticed this yesterday on the 23rd.

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
make a playlist using zune desktop..it will appear in the plalist folder listed in your wp desktop app...you can then sync it

SUPERHAMSTERI

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I found solution!
Remove local and corrupted tracks from all playlist via music.Xbox.com. Corrupted songs disappears when you add whole playlist to new playlist and delete original playlist.

KarateDad

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
For some of us, this simply doesn't work. After syncing, the playlist either doesn't show up at all, or it shows up, but with less (or 0) songs in it.

make a playlist using zune desktop..it will appear in the plalist folder listed in your wp desktop app...you can then sync it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb