Hi guys, so I have the developer preview on my Lumia 920... One problem after adding my music is that not all of it has my album artwork shown... Is there a fix? I tried removing the music and adding it again, but no avail... Even after the updates I had no luck.
    Thanks for your help ๐Ÿ˜Š
    07-05-2014 01:29 AM
    I've been having the same issue for about a month now. It was working fine, then one of the xbox music updates resultet in them not being displayed anymore. I've tried all sorts of things, with no luck. MixRadio has no problem displaying them, but I have a mix of my own music, and music from xbox music pass, so I can't really use MixRadio as it doesn't support the music pass drm. The only album art xbox music displays is for albums I've added to my collection using music pass.
    07-05-2014 04:27 AM
    I've been having the same issue for about a month now. It was working fine, then one of the xbox music updates resultet in them not being displayed anymore. I've tried all sorts of things, with no luck. MixRadio has no problem displaying them, but I have a mix of my own music, and music from xbox music pass, so I can't really use MixRadio as it doesn't support the music pass drm. The only album art xbox music displays is for albums I've added to my collection using music pass.
    Two things you can try:

First, I would try to remove all your music from memory and open up the app (to clear the database), correct or redo your tags using Mp3Tag, put them back and open up the app again.

If that doesn't work, try a hard reset (I know it sucks)

If that doesn't work... wait for another update, buy a third party Music app (though that won't help with DRM for now), wait for a 3rd party dev to make a good app that supports DRM or get an iPhone (which is what MS will deserve if they don't make things better)
    07-05-2014 07:33 AM
    OneMusic is glitchy, GoMusic is nice but resuming screen takes ages... I don't mind using Xbox Music, especially after this update, but I hate how my artwork doesn't show up.
    dlalonde likes this.
    07-05-2014 10:31 AM
    I tried removing all the songs and adding then again, nothing happened. Btw there's a couple of hidden folders in the music folder, I couldn't get to remove it, because I think they store all the info there.
    07-05-2014 10:34 AM