Tomorrow is the day before MS's earning call. We might as well use that as a day to campaign for the most irritating aspect of WP ever. Xbox ***ing music. Seriously, if we spam @joebefiore @microsoft @satyanadella @windowsphone @winphonesupport for a sustained period, maybe we can get them to acknowlegdge and get some heads to roll. I started a thread lke this before and it went nowhere because MS was fixing it, now 10 updates later and ....yeah it still sucks. WHO'S WITH ME?
    cummy_bears likes this.
    07-20-2014 02:45 PM
    The fact that they are updating it every two weeks means they are trying. Yeah it still sucks and they shouldn't have released it like this but I think they have already acknowledged that it's not acceptable. Feel free to keep complaining at them, but honestly I don't think it will make them fix it any faster.
    07-20-2014 02:50 PM
    I'm in. I've been a paying Zune pass subscriber for years and the music experience has deteriorated so much.
    07-20-2014 02:55 PM
    The fact that they are updating it every two weeks means they are trying. Yeah it still sucks and they shouldn't have released it like this but I think they have already acknowledged that it's not acceptable. Feel free to keep complaining at them, but honestly I don't think it will make them fix it any faster.
    Te last two updates are in name only. Devs have build whole music apps in that time....seriously, onemusic
    07-20-2014 03:03 PM