Fix our Music Campaign

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Tomorrow is the day before MS's earning call. We might as well use that as a day to campaign for the most irritating aspect of WP ever. Xbox ***ing music. Seriously, if we spam @joebefiore @microsoft @satyanadella @windowsphone @winphonesupport for a sustained period, maybe we can get them to acknowlegdge and get some heads to roll. I started a thread lke this before and it went nowhere because MS was fixing it, now 10 updates later and ....yeah it still sucks. WHO'S WITH ME?

three_thoughts

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
The fact that they are updating it every two weeks means they are trying. Yeah it still sucks and they shouldn't have released it like this but I think they have already acknowledged that it's not acceptable. Feel free to keep complaining at them, but honestly I don't think it will make them fix it any faster.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
The fact that they are updating it every two weeks means they are trying. Yeah it still sucks and they shouldn't have released it like this but I think they have already acknowledged that it's not acceptable. Feel free to keep complaining at them, but honestly I don't think it will make them fix it any faster.
Te last two updates are in name only. Devs have build whole music apps in that time....seriously, onemusic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium