Xbox music through Onedrive?

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
A while ago I made a music folder on my OneDrive account in order to store my purchases safely because of Microsoft crap downloading limits (just 5? Really Microsoft?). I had it just for safekeeping and never had any plans of streaming from it because I had heard it mentioned on here that It did not work very well.

Flash forward to today and I'm sitting here at work just playing around on my original surface pro and wondered what would happen if I decided to make my OneDrive music folder the source of my music on my surface pro instead of a local file. After changing it in the settings, Lo and behold, it shows as available offline and plays fine. I'm sure it was music not available in the cloud (Rammstien) and it was music I had purchased a long time ago from iTunes.

Is anyone else doing this as well? Or is this just common knowledge and I'm late to the party? Please comment and let me know what you think.

Yousaf Saeed Shaikh

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I also placed my music in onedrive and select music library as default folder, no issue to play offline music by WMP on PC. I wish to have same option for Windows Phone where OneDrive does' have such option to save files to stream music offline.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea