I am wondering if your email or your xbox live gamertag is the one that is associated with your xbox music pass. Because I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to a different email and want my xbox music pass to go with it when I do move it. Help?
    08-04-2014 01:16 AM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral.

Please try the Wizard on this page to determine which Microsoft account to use: Microsoft account - A single login to services and devices
    08-04-2014 01:21 AM
    Ok, but what i'm still wondering is...if I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to my main microsoft email in just a few days, and I decide to purchase a xbox music pass under my MAIN gamertag right now before I do move the gamertag, will my music pass stay attached with my gamertag when I move it so that I can use it on my main email after the transfer to it?
    08-04-2014 01:37 AM
    Ok, but what i'm still wondering is...if I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to my main microsoft email in just a few days, and I decide to purchase a xbox music pass under my MAIN gamertag right now before I do move the gamertag, will my music pass stay attached with my gamertag when I move it so that I can use it on my main email after the transfer to it?
    My suggestion would be to contact Microsoft and ask. Contact Us
    08-04-2014 01:48 AM
    I am wondering if your email or your xbox live gamertag is the one that is associated with your xbox music pass. Because I will be moving my main xbox live gamertag to a different email and want my xbox music pass to go with it when I do move it. Help?
    Go to billing.Microsoft.com and see if the XBM pass shows up when you sign in with your main account
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-04-2014 01:55 AM
    Xbox Music Pass does appear on my Xbox Live account page -right under Xbox Live- when I sign in, and I can manage XBM devices, etc.; plus Xbox 360 profile, gamer tag, etc. there.
    08-06-2014 12:26 PM